Sunday, April 3, 2011

Winter is over, Boat is fixed!

Okay, no post in a long time but here we go!
Winter has finally come to a close, at least in my mind it has. It is 80 degrees outside today and things are starting to green up. That means, at least in my mind, that it is SAILING SEASON!

Over the winter we ripped out the old bulkheads in Arrested Development and replaced them with new ones that I glassed in. Also the compression post and the plate it sits on have been replaced.

Our first regatta is April 16-17, Mike is already committed that weekend so Nathan Green (no relationship) will be sailing with us. He sailed with us in the Hiram last season and did well so he has been invited back!

We got t-shirts made for the boat, and I got a sweatshirt also.

Well, hopefully I will have some pictures of us on the water soon to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment